[PD] GrIPD: A new front-end GUI builder for PD

Michael Droettboom mdboom at peabody.jhu.edu
Thu Jul 12 23:58:26 CEST 2001

Python's garbage collection is irrelevant in this case, since GrIPD runs
as an entirely separate process completely uninvolved with any audio
signals.  It is
theoretically possible the GC may cause (very) momentary glitches in the
control signals between PD and GrIPD, but I doubt they could possibly be
noticable.  Plus, there is very little memory allocation/deallocation (if
any) that occurs during the runtime of GriPD.

--
Michael Droettboom
mdboom at peabody.jhu.edu
410.625.7596