[PD] local arrays again

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 15 07:09:52 CEST 2001

hi jfm3...

The "$1" in the patch is filled in when you instantiate it as an abstraction...
so, for example, name the patch "z.pd", and then read it into another patch
called "x.pd" as follows:

#N canvas 66 383 450 300 10;
#X obj 65 59 z xx;
#X msg 64 33 bang;
#X msg 110 30 write xx.wav xx-tableL xx-tableR;
#X obj 110 57 soundfiler;
#X connect 1 0 0 0;
#X connect 2 0 3 0;

which sets $1 to "xx".  Then it should work (note also the botton in
the "x" patch which makes a nice stereo soundfile to test it on.)

cheers
Miller