[PD] midi files

Linium intent at club-internet.fr
Mon Jul 16 13:57:07 CEST 2001

Le Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Joseph A. Sarlo a écrit :
> I worked on a midi-to-qlist converter app that sort of worked. I never got
> the tempo to convert very well though. I can send you the source if you
> want.

Hello,

As far as I am concerned, I use "mididump" which is a command line rendering a
midifile into a text. Then I wrote an "awk" script to transform again the
textfile so that it can be played by the "textfile" object.

"mididump" comes from timidity-tools a GPL package to play soundfonts.

So there are at least 2 starting points (with Joseph converter) for someone to
write an external ;)

Linium