[PD] video cards

delire delire at selectparks.net
Wed Jul 18 01:42:45 CEST 2001

a fine card is the 3DProphet Hercules MX. it's a geforce II [nvidia chipset]
32 or 64 MB of fast graphics ram and has a dual display with tv out. it's
cheap where i live - don't know how they fare where you are. the wide
popularity of this card amongst gamers sould ensure you'll get the drivers
you need - though i know that linux also likes this card under the generic
nvidia driver.

find more at

http://www.hercules-uk.com/products/graphic/dual/dual_info.html

it's also a lovely metallic blue colour

de|

a -> b, b ->c, a -> d, d -> c ...and so on...