[PD] video cards

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 25 22:17:00 CEST 2001

Hi,

I have no idea what DRI is but I know that Nvidia suggests removing the
"Load "dri"" line from your X configuration file (along with a couple of
other lines) in order for their drivers to work.  I have a PCI Game Cougar
(or something like that) which uses the TNT2 chip, which in turn is
supported by the nvidia linux drivers and I just got it working a couple of
days ago under linux.  So I think it does not make a difference whether your
card is PCI or AGP.

...eh...  It was nvidia harware that we were discussing, no?

./MiS