[PD] feature: hide in run mode?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 27 20:39:49 CEST 2001

Well, I don't think it would be too hard, but I'm not sure it's the best
solution; it means that locking/unlocking a patch has to do a lot of
drawing.  On the other hand, it might be appropriate to have a totally
separate toggle to show/hide patch cords.  I'm struggling with much more
basic questions right now though...

cheers
Miller