[PD] local arrays again...

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 14 16:37:31 CEST 2001

You cannot have 2 arrays of the same name on loaded patchers.  If you intend
to use the same table contents for several different operations use one
table (array) and refer to it from your abstractions.  If your abstractions
with table "foo" are supposed fill their respective tables with different
values then you need give them different names.  The best way to make sure
that you have no duplicate names in your tables within abstraction is to
make your table have a variable name that you set with arguments to your
patcher....  Is that clear enough?  I just got up not too long ago and I'm
still on my first coffee.

./MiS

"To be is to do" - Socrates
"To do is to be" - Sartre