[PD] Doc/6.Externs foo object?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 15:03:05 CEST 2001

Ok, I know an awful lot more about .dll files than i
used to! I managed to compile foo1.c and recompile
choice.c although I could not use the makefiles
provided, in the end I just compiled them from VC++
running in windows, now I guess all i have to do is
study the code! Thanks for all the help, oh yeah the
confusion as to the -nogui was that i thought it would
give you a similar environment to csound whereas one
can load + change score files from prompt('-L stdin').

regards,
Rory.