[PD] pure-data.org, FAQ

Christian Klippel c_klippel at gmx.net
Fri Aug 17 01:01:06 CEST 2001

hi,

under linux i have made an usb object for jmax, it is easy to make
such an object based on a serial object (if such exists in pd...)
under linux you have /dev/input/eventXX, an standard event interface.
its well documented and really easy. the objects i have done give out
the raw events or a decoded output from a tablet.the raw event object
allow for custom event decoding by the patch.
maybe that helps, if youre interrested, see my site or contact me,

greets,

chris

--
visit me at http://mamalala.de