[PD] qlist confused

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:36:37 CEST 2001

I have seen this problem before when I accidently
tried to send a message to a number box, it said 'no
method....' so the only reason I can think of is that
maybe your trying to send a message to an object that
can't read messages? Also I'm not sure if qlist will
send messages like normal messages, or rather I'm not
sure if the messages outputted by qlist are the same
as regular messages, for instance outputting a bang
message has no effect on anything? Similarly
outputting a message containing a 1 in it doesn't bang
anything either, or so it seems. I have used qlist in
the past with numbers and it seems very capible, have
you thought about using select object which in turn
will bang your message boxs? although you probably
would like a better way, don't know if i have helped
at all!

regards,
Rory.