[PD] fixes uploaded

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 17 21:12:49 CEST 2001

OK, thanks Krzysztof, I've gone and put out a "0.34 test 5" containing your
bug fixes (and some of my own.)

One point of confusion...  I didn't want to include the "graphical inlets"
and outlets because I think it's more correct to have them as text objects
(plus, that's the way the Max import/export function wants them)...

cheers
Miller