[PD] pd rookie

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 20 00:31:28 CEST 2001

The best way is to use fiddle~ ( you will find it in the Œextras¹ directory
of the pd distribution)  but perhaps not the most economical.  It works
great and on my celeron 533MHz the usage of fiddle is not much noticeable
(CPU-wise).  The help patch for fiddle~ is in the same dir.  I¹ve seen a
mention of some simpler Œpitch tracker¹ but I can¹t recall the name...  or
I¹m just confused...

cheers

./MiS
"To be is to do" - Socrates