[PD] Hello world and Newbie Q

Greg Rippin gmr222 at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 21 07:49:17 CEST 2001

Sam,

Try |s $1|.  The send destination will be defined by the initialization argument
of the patch it's contained in.  So if your |s $1| is saved inside a patched
called "peekaboo," and you then create on object |peekaboo iseeyou| the send
destination will be "iseeyou".  You can also do |s $1too|.  The send destination
in the above case would then be "iseeyoutoo".

Hope this helps,
Greg
NYU

--