[PD] PD including an outlet in the foo2 object?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 16:59:38 CEST 2001

Hi list,
 I am playing around with the foo2 object in the
externs folder and I have a question that I can't seem
to get an answer to. I need to add an outlet which
will output numbers? Basically I have a c code that
writes a particular pattern of numbers(floats) to a
text file. I have being using qlist to read the data
but I thought that if I could just write an object to
do this it would be much easier and more efficient. If
anybody could rewrite the code to include an outlet
which will output whatever comes into the object I
would be very appreciative. I don't think it will
involve much writing, a few lines I should think? I
would really appreciate it!

regards,
Rory.