[PD] Here comes everybody (video controlled with pd)

Juha Vehviläinen jusukoti at atp.fi
Mon Aug 27 13:59:42 CEST 2001

Hi,

thank you very much for your enthusiasm. the demo does seem helpful,
ok if I include it in the release package?

there was a bug in the "seek" command that caused access violations,
version 1.4 fixes this. i'd be happy to know if the program still gives you
access violations.

http://atp.fi/~jusu/framestein014.zip

(there'll be a site for Framestein soon)

also, i think there was nothing in the early versions to tell you of
a video loop, for example.

thanks again,

jusu