[PD] pd 0.34+test5 eats my cpu

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon Aug 27 18:40:36 CEST 2001

Hallo,

today I thought I should give 0.34 a try. I downloaded and compiled TEST 5,
installed it suid on my linux box and then ran my PDX7 patch
(www.fbar.mynetcologne.de) with realtime scheduling.

As soon as I started that patch, pd eats up all my cpu resources. I can
barley move the mouse to the xterm I started pd from to Ctrl-C it.

Now I wonder why 0.34+test5 has such problems with my patch, I did not have
them with the same patch under 0.33.

Any ideas,
--
                                                 __    __