[PD] Adding outlets to ones objects?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 21:55:59 CEST 2001

Thanks Miller I looked at the x_acoustics in the src
directory however that did not seem to help but only
serve to confuse me more! But that is expected seen as
I am only new to this. Parts of the code are straight
foward enough however this time I don't understand
where the inlets in your object arrive from. In foo2.c
it is very clear as to how to inlcude inlets in your
objects, however it does not seem so clear to me here?
Anyway I think this is getting away from the subject a
bit as all I want to do for now is output some numbers
to a number box from my object? Thanks for the help
and I hope people on the list are getting too
frustrated with this stuff!

Regards, Rory.