[PD] inserting dsp blocks (or arrays) into arrays

G.G Karman ggkarman at airtel.net
Wed Aug 29 03:18:03 CEST 2001

Hi list,

I was wondering if it's possible to write dsp blocks into arrays starting at a specific position instead of having to write a whole string of dsp blocks until the array is full or you stop the recording (like with tabwrite~). I would like to have a behaviour like the tabwrite (without tilde) where you can specify the index at where you want to write the floats.
For example, write a 64 sample block in arrayX starting at array index 100. The data from index 100 to 163 would be overwritten and the rest of the data in the array would remain unchanged.
I couldnt figure out how to do this with tabwrite~ or tabsend~.

thnks for your patience