Sv: [PD] Trouble getting midi input, midi output ok. Please Help.

Jørgen Mortensesn joergen at po.ia.dk
Thu Sep 6 11:10:53 CEST 2001

Hi!

I can only say I have the same problem! Exactly! It was not there under Windows 95.

I had a similar problem on another computer where I wanted to install Pro Tools 5.1 an DIGI01. Even though Prot Tools was not at all startede up it occupied the sound in and sound out device. So I had to buy another more humble soundcard from Soundblaster - and work with this also in the computer - just to have pd and pro tools on the same platform. Wish somebody could manage this out.

Joergen