[PD] [GEM] gem and video ?

rat at telecoma.net rat at telecoma.net
Mon Sep 10 11:33:33 CEST 2001

hi,

i think most of your problems arise because u have no direct rendering.
u have to use an opengl card with dri support like matrox g400 etc..
u can find the supported cards + more info at dri.sourceforge.net.

once u have a working dri environment gem should load without the
"could not create context blah .... " (i dont have the correct error in my
mind).

with the commandline command "glxinfo" u can look up if u have direct
rendering or not.

cheers

erich