[PD] [GEM] gem and video ?

pix pix at test.at
Mon Sep 10 12:41:49 CEST 2001

i have this same problem, but i AM using direct rendering, with an ATI
card, using X4.1... i have tried gem on-and-off for quite a while across
many machines and I don't think i've ever had a configuration that didn't
crash when i shut windows.

my current configration gets the 'could not create single buffer window'
error. if i don't use single buffer mode, it works fine except for the
instabilities when closing windows... so, i have to save, very often :)

pix.