[PD] lists..

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Sep 11 15:06:16 CEST 2001

hi,

well, this is mho too, and more -- as a dedicated Pd user I really
long to finally see a fundamental developer-level discussion
leaking out into wider public (maybe gg's ``thoughts about iemlib''
make a good start? :-)...

... but at the same time there _is_ a need for a separate resource
to somehow channel out reporting of non-crucial bugs etc. -- as
I feel very strongly, I have overused this list in the past by
posting such reports (probably causing more harm then good).

Krzysztof