[PD] dollarsigns in GUI objects

dieb dieb13 at klingt.org
Wed Sep 12 12:04:37 CEST 2001

my problem with the #0 and \$0 thing is:
i can save a gui object with #0 in it and it gets replaced correctly
on the nextloading, but if i save the patch again after doing some
changes.
the number is stored instead of #0 or $0.
so saving only works once...

best
d13b

--
gro.tgnilk at 31beid

'>< esrever ralacs tnirp' e- lrep |
\ ".egaugnal yna ni edoc ylbmessa etirw nac sremmargorp laer" ohce