[PD] GrIPD qlist variables ???

rstevens rcstevens at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 13 12:05:15 CEST 2001

I'm using the qlist function to store a list of variables to save/load into my patch. When reading all the variables are sent to the appropriate place and all is well.....However, I'm also using GrIPD which I want to also receive some of these variables. Unfortunately they arrive with a 'list ...' prefix which renders them a nonsense to the GrIPD objects.
(textfile also seem to add this prefix).

Is there someway around this as loading them into a pd and then sending them on to GrIPD seems a bit of a pain.

Richard.

p.s. Joseph if you read this the mousebox object has no 'move' / 'resize' tags and so gives an error message.