[PD][announce] pd-externals-HOWTO

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Fri Sep 14 10:22:02 CEST 2001

CK hat gesagt: // CK wrote:

> BTW a port of christians gpl'ed FFTease for jmax to pd is already in the
> testing phase, so stay tuned

Wow, that's great. But I'm a bit unsure about the license issue. It's seems
strange, that FFTease is only GPL'd for use in jMax. I doubt, that the
authors would have anything against using the code for PD, but obviously
one is not allowd to port this back to MAX/MSP. But the GPL would allow
even this. I'm puzzled...

> > ps: hope, i've got all the permissions right
>
> yep! even the tarball ;)

Bei den deutschen Paketen stimmt's auch ;-)
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______