[PD] table object help file ?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Sep 22 17:40:16 CEST 2001

hi,

since a table object is saved in a .pd file just as any other object,
and not as a subcanvas, I think the behaviour could not be different.

Probably adding objects into a table window should be somehow
disabled, to avoid confusion.

Btw., what is not saved, are also array/graph properties and array
contents -- quite a difference comparing to regular arrays...

Krzysztof