[PD] .pdrc (was:Can't get zexy to load)

Timothy Rolls trolls at binghamton.edu
Sun Sep 23 17:10:37 CEST 2001

I thought I had this fixed last night, but now I can't find .pdrc again. I
tried mik's suggestions the same way as last night, and it finds nothing.
Where is it supposed to be? When I start PD, it says it's in what ever
directory I happen to be in (usually /home/trolls/pdfiles), but when I do
locate or less, it does nothing. It doesn't say it doesn't exist, but it
doesn't give a location either. I'm stumped, and don't yet know enough about
linux or PD to understand this fully. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Tim