[PD] .pdrc (was:Can't get zexy to load)

Timothy Rolls trolls at binghamton.edu
Mon Sep 24 04:49:08 CEST 2001

Thanks to everyone who has had the patience to help me. I now can load the
zexy library, but somehow I have set the permissions so that I cannot access
it from my user account, only from root. I have tried to change it using
"chmod -R a+rw zexy" but it will not allow me to change the permissions. I
will look this up tomorrow. If anyone sees what I am doing wrong here please
let me know. I know I'm overlooking the obvious (This has been a very bad
weekend.). Thanks again, Mik, Frank and Michael, for all the help you've
been giving me.

Regards,
Tim