[PD] newbie: no MIDI in...

oliver stotz oliver at klingt.org
Mon Sep 24 17:19:14 CEST 2001

hi, I also got this error with pd 0.34 on a win98. I'm not using any reaktor or native instruments things, though. could it be something with the ASIO drivers
?

other questions: is there a way of manually configuring pd-midi-stuff under windows ? are there any software drivers for gameports that worked so far ?

cheers

oliver