[PD] How to pass data between PD and other applications?

Michael Scherzinger mscherzinger at gmx.de
Sun Sep 30 10:57:04 CEST 2001

> I am interested how I can pass PD data to and from other applications.
> In  particular I want to exchange messages to Rebol and send PD commands
> over internet.

Hi,
I am also interested in this subject.I thought about making a windows
frontend for pd with visual basic (similar to GriPD - which in this state of
development doesn't have all those fancy possibilities).As I don't know
anything about that subject,I wonder I anybody has already done that.Once
you know the vb-code for exchanging send/receive messages,it should quite
simple (... I hope...).

Best wishes,

Michael