[PD] Problems with IEMLIB update and Windows

Eoin.Brazil Eoin.Brazil at ul.ie
Mon Oct 1 14:26:00 CEST 2001

Hi All,

I've been working with PD for a short while now and have just
updated to the new IEMLIB 1.12. I followed the instructions for
updating and copying the files but now when I go to run any
PD file, all I get is a blank screen where the PD symbols should be.
Testing it with another PC running the older IEMLIB and it works fine.
Has anyone else had this problem ?

As I'm a fairly novice / newbie user to PD could anyone
give me directions. I'm fairly certain its got to do with the new pd.tk
file (from the IEMLIB release) but as I'm new I don't know
how to configure this file correctly.

Any help appreciated,
/Eoin