[PD]Gate...

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Mon Oct 8 14:47:22 CEST 2001

I read:
> Hi, in Max there is an object called gate, where you can specify the
> number of "gated channels". is there something in PD, or is there a

spilled some coffe over IOhannes docs et voila ...

http://lo-res.org/~x/gate.tar.gz

warning, don't use this in a hospital or the war against terrorists,
it's a dirty hack, inlet order reversed from the max object.

> way to create an abstraction with variable amount of inputs?

I did sth. like that maybe pix knows more about it, my problem was
when I send some message to a canvas all the abstractions are changed ...

hope that helps,

regards

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)