[PD] knob controller

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Mon Oct 8 19:09:20 CEST 2001

hi tom,

if you have some programming experience, you can use the box that i have
made for jmax. you can find it in the electronics section of my site (mamalala.de)
you need to adopt the driver to pd, and you need a pc to use it.

im working on an usb version of this (yea, got a pic dev.-enviroment now)
so, at the end of this year there will hopefully a usb version of this.
this should allow for use on any computer with an usb port. and cheap, too ;)

greets,

chris

--
visit me at http://mamalala.de