[PD] Pop-up window

andychen5018 andychen5018 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:17:23 CEST 2001

Hi, everyone,

Is it possible for PD object to generate a pop-up window to input arguments upon it's creation?  I just think that having a long list of arguments when instantiating an object is cubersome and less clear.  People might not even know that they can have arguments for the object.  With pop-up window, it will be a reminder for people to put in arguments.  And it will be also more clear to show what the arguments are for.

If anyone has some ideas of how to do that, please help me.

thx

Andy Chen