[PD] How to receive keyboard input

andychen5018 andychen5018 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:55:46 CEST 2001

Hi,

This e-mail is to clarify one of my previous (very confusing) e-mail.

Does anyone know how to detect keyboard inputs for PD externs?  For my PD externs, i want it to be able to respond a keyboard inputs, such as CTL-X or CTL-Y or some other combinations of keys.

For example, if I have a clock running, and I want to stop the clock with a keypress.  And turns on the clock again with the same keypress.  My main problems is that I am not sure how to implement it so that my c source code can detect and reponse to the keypress.

Thx

Andy Chen