Digidesign incompatibility

Norbert Math math at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed Oct 17 02:35:07 CEST 2001

hello,
i quote from a message by Jørgen Mortensesn (joergen at po.ia.dk):
i dont know if anybody has worked this problem out until now ...

Hi!

I can only say I have the same problem! Exactly! It was not there under
Windows 95.

I had a similar problem on another computer where I wanted to install Pro
Tools 5.1 an DIGI01. Even though Prot Tools was not at all startede up it
occupied the sound in and sound out device. So I had to buy another more
humble soundcard from Soundblaster - and work with this also in the
computer - just to have pd and pro tools on the same platform. Wish
somebody could manage this out.

Joergen