[PD] Delete objects

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Oct 17 15:56:25 CEST 2001

hi,

there are `find' and `cut' messages to a canvas, so to simply get rid
of all [doomed] objects from an `oldpatchy' window, one can repeatedly
execute "; pd-oldpatchy find dommed; pd-oldpatchy cut" (one can use
also `findagain' message here) until the couldn't find warning appears.
But how to test for couldn't find condition, I have no idea...

Krzysztof