[PD] building objects with arguments contained in the gui box?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 13:44:58 CEST 2001

Hi, can anyone give me any ideas on how i can include
arguments within the gui frame of my object, for
example i have an object that would be far more
user-friendly if i could put the first argument into
the graphical object box, like putting a '1000' beside
metro, maybe someone can tell me where i could see
some simple source code with this explained? I checked
out Iohannes's 'How to write PD externals' but i could
not see anything about this! Thanks in advance!

ROry.