AW: [PD] Using Pd as a plugin....?

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Oct 26 17:56:11 CEST 2001

A really cool thing would be a VST plugin sending and receiving OSC streams
over a socket that could be received and sent by pd and also max/msp. I was
once working on it but i do not have enough time to figure it all out. Yet,
a sketch of a VST plugin exists which is able to send note or controller
messages to pd. Of course latency is an issue when working with messages or
streams over the network.

greetings, Thomas