[PD] track track track

Bo.T tim at timesup.org
Tue Oct 30 12:18:19 CET 2001

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Wolfgang Schwarzenbrunner wrote:
> >
> > does anybody know if there is something like a realtime motion or color
> > tracking software (like bigeye) for pc which gives out midi signals?
> >
> > i would be really happy if some genius programmer could compile such an object
> > for gem.

Check out EyesWeb from some Italian group:

http://musart.dist.unige.it/sito_inglese/research/r_current/eyesweb.html

Windows only, no plans for porting, open source,
motion tracking from live video feeds to audio / midi / etc..

looks very cool

I would be interested to know what it is like, as i am
not very windows-y at all, and would only make
the jump if i knew it is as good as it looks....

call me weak and gutless

tm

--
 \    /  Tim Boykett   mailto:tim at timesup.org