[PD] "comparator" object

Soeren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Wed Oct 31 09:47:14 CET 2001

1) Select (or just sel) outputs bang if the value is equal and sends all
other values through the second output. I also believe that select can
have more values and outlets like 'select 1 2 3 4' with coresponding
outlets. (I'm not at a PD machine right now, so I can't test it).

2) Moses will divide a stream of numbers of values equal to or greater
than the creation argument. ('Moses 10' will send all values less than
10 to first outlet and the rest to the second)

There are also simle comparators like == != > < and so on.

See the help files for those objects.

HTH
Soeren