[PD] cxc lib routeOSC crashes

Andrew W. Schmeder andyschm at eh2o.ws
Fri Nov 2 22:07:03 CET 2001

Hello all.

I recently installed the cxc external -- I want to use the routeOSC object --
but pd seg faults and dies whenever I send a message to routeOSC.
Specifically, messages which do not match the routes do not crash, but
messages which match an arg of routeOSC cause the crash.

Some details;
The external is from cxc.20010319.tgz, and uses the libOSC from OSCx.tgz.  My
system is debian linux unstable, pd-0.33p1-1.  I tried using the precompiled
cxc.pd_linux and I also recompiled the external myself.

thanks,
andy