[PD] netreceive_doit() crashing pd

Juha Vehviläinen jusukoti at atp.fi
Sat Nov 3 15:35:52 CET 2001

Here's netreceive_free from x_net.c from 0.34-2:

static void netreceive_free(t_netreceive *x)
{
     /* LATER make me clean up open connections */
    if (x->x_connectsocket >= 0)
    {
     sys_rmpollfn(x->x_connectsocket);
     sys_closesocket(x->x_connectsocket);
    }
}

Could this be causing the crashes? After I close a patch that has
"netreceive 6002", this port seems "jammed", ie. opening the
patch again will not open the port. After awhile things crash.
What kind of clean-up is missing?

thanks for any help
Juha