Fwd: Re: [PD] pd-lib.sourceforge.net?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:03:21 CET 2001

Well would it be possible to keep a simplified version
of the list, something which could be published on
this list perhaps? Even if it was just a list of the
objects which have been created to date? I'm only
interested because it will give developers a clear
idea of what's been developed and what has not?

 --- Karl MacMillan <karlmac at monk.peabody.jhu.edu>
wrote: > From: Karl MacMillan