[PD] Patch load path

pix pix at test.at
Wed Nov 7 14:31:58 CET 2001

not sure about the startup directory, but i'm pretty sure that pd tries to
resolve objects in the same directory as the current patch before opening
libraries. i was using this at one time to mask the OSC objects with
non-functional plug-a-like dummies to make my development environment more
stable when i wasn't directly testing the OSC stuff (the objects had/have
a lovely tendency to kill pd).

pix.