[PD] Patch load path

Peter Lunden peter.lunden at interactiveinstitute.se
Thu Nov 8 09:14:16 CET 2001

The problem is that I have a PD application installed on a system. The
application consists of a library of patches. Now the directory of the
lib is not writable by the normal users. Normaly the user starts the
application from his own directory but the main patch is in the library.
So the user that likes to override some behavior of the default
application can not do this without copying a large part of the library
to his own directory. I would perfere that the user only needs to copy
the patches hi like to change, not half the library. It could also be
very difficult to understand what needs to be copyed, the user has to
understand the dependencies of the library patches. I consider this as a
large problem.

--PLu