[PD] qlist

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 9 23:42:12 CET 2001

Hi Sandra,

You can send "next 1" instead of "next" to get qlist to step to the next
number without sending the messages you pass over.  Thus, you could send
"rewind", "next 1" N times,  and then "next" to send the N+1th batch of
(number-separated) messages.  I looked and "next 1" isn;t documented in the
help window (fixed for release 0.35 whenever that comes out...)

Another, perhaps easier, approach is simply to have separate qlists for
each possible section.

cheers
Miller