[PD] A 'balance' object?

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 17:40:23 CET 2001

Can anyone tell me if there is a 'balance' object
similar to in csound available in pd? Anyone not
famillar with the csound object, basically what it
does is outputs the incoming siganl,
amplitude-modified so that its rms power is equal to
that of second signal which is passed through it. So
if one of the signals has lost any of its power it can
be restored and the power will br matched to the
stronger of the two signal, if ye get me? Anyway just
wondering?

regards,
ROry.