[PD] Mayday Mayday ---PD's keeps crashing!---

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 19:27:16 CET 2001

I'm running Windows 95, pd 0.34, downloaded 3 weeks
ago, I also run gem, not sure what you mean about
settings? The system is a Pentium III with 128ram,
never had a problem with pd before? 1 of the computer
here which is still fine is not networked directly to
the other computers? Could htat have something to do
with it? Luckily I can still run everything allright
at home so it's not the most urgent thing but it does
look serious, thanks again!

ROry.