[PD] Mayday Mayday ---PD's keeps crashing!---

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 11:23:25 CET 2001

No I don't run gem plus but I imagine that gem is
causing it to crash. I have been using the same
version of gem for the last year with an older pd and
I have had no problems? Is there something the newer
version of pd doesn't like in Gem? By the way I did
look in the archive and found this topic but i did not
find an answer to the problem, thanks again,

ROry.